Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pet Peeves, Off The Leash

People who say 'people that . . . " You immediately sound ridiculous and not credible as a person. Ugh! People are 'whos' not 'thats'.

Misspellings on common, everyday words, such as awesome (spelled in many cases 'awsome'). To be awesome, the object must create awe or be awe inspiring for some reason or another.

Misuse of words: 'Irregardless' is not a word - 'regardless' is.

People who don't treat others with respect. Two times recently, I have been on dates and the guys have referred to me as 'bitch'. Trust me, I don't dispute the fact that I can be a bitch if I need/want to, but really? Let's think of another adjective people. And it's in passing - not that I've done anything bitchy. It's more like this: "So I said to myself, I should give this bitch a chance", or (and this is my favorite), "Whatever, biatch."

Anyone care to shed some light on this stupidity?

No comments:

Post a Comment