Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rebirth

This past week has been very busy and mentally straining. Don't get me wrong - it was a GREAT week! I started my new job with First Legacy Investors, a company that is willing to pay for my MBA, and that is about as supportive as can be. I'm very impressed, and even more excited to dig into a new job. The problem is that I have never done the work before, and I have never worked in finance, so there are challenges there.

The problem is that I don't know everything, right now! Granted, my new boss and my co workers understand and embrace that, but I hate being the person in the room who has no idea what is really happening behind the scenes. I know I'll learn, and that it will take time, but something inside me just wants to explode onto the financial scene and impress the hell out of everyone. LOL

I start my second week tomorrow, and I'm going to walk in with the same attitude I had in the beginning, and I'm going to wow myself by Friday. Refocus.

1 comment:

  1. This response is a bit delayed (your second week is already behind you), but I am convinced of your capabilities. You have that bold, daring and captivating personality that can do nothing but land on its feet.

    Good Luck. I wish you the best. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete