Monday, April 20, 2009

More Red Lobster Stupidity

After the Behemoth Crab incident (Chinese Proverb: Man going backwards in office chair look like fat crab walking), my sister and I calmed down long enough to begin digging into our own dinners. My sister is so cute: long blondish brownish hair, and the same soft green eyes as me. Her hair was just a little disheveled, and my own was a short black nightmare yesterday as I battled a hangover. So we sat talking and eating while this adorable little munchkin kept trying to jump through the partition and hang out with us. He was blond, dimpled, and couldn't have been older than three.

Ang: "He should come hang out with us. We need more entertainment.'
Jess: "No we don't, but he is cute."
Ang: "I wonder what they feed kids here? Seriously, kids don't really like seafood, do they?"
Jess: "I doubt it. I don't know. We were weird kids, so we probably loved this shit."
Ang (her hair mussed, and a forkful of pasta in her hand. She was deep in concentration. "So what do they feed kids here? Like, fish sticks?
Jess: "Well - I don't - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Ang: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Jess: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Ang: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I don't know why it was so funny, but it was. And I had to simultaneously squeeze my cheeks and focus on not spitting out my potatoes AND not vomiting: I was stuffed already, and my sister's dry sense of humor didn't help.

Do you ever get the giggles so badly that you just can't stop? I was making a scene, and I knew it. Tears flowed, I made strange choking noises, and I couldn't stop it! Ang didn't help; she was making the same scene.

Moral of the story: Red Lobster DOES NOT serve fish sticks on the kids menu! What the hell?

1 comment:

  1. Sisters - we make one another laugh (and over nothing, I might add) as no one else does.

    ReplyDelete