Sunday, June 14, 2009

Settling in

I have moved across the country twice before, and twice I have moved back to Indiana. I had considered it a weakness, but now, upon this move I have decided that that's just crap. I'm having the time of my life, working with friends, making new ones (something I had hesitated to do the first two times. Somehow I knew it was temporary - I knew I would move home eventually, then. A sort of self fulfilling prophecy.), and branching out in good, healthy ways. It's been two weeks, and I'm impressed with myself thus far. No depressed funks, no denying myself of living life. There are no thoughts of running back to the comfort of Indiana because I know I'm building a better life here. In two whole weeks, perspective has shifted, and I am happy! Yay, Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment